Từ điển Oxford Learners Wordfinder Dictionary|
an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- a piano has a greater range than the human voice
- the ambit of municipal legislation
- within the compass of this article
- within the scope of an investigation
- outside the reach of the law
- in the political orbit of a world power
scope, range, reach, orbit, compass
• Derivationally related forms:
compass (for: compass), range (for: range), scopal (for: scope)
approximate range, ballpark, confines, contrast, internationality,
internationalism, latitude, horizon, view, purview, sweep,
expanse, gamut, spectrum, palette, pallet
▼ Từ liên quan / Related words
Related search result for "ambit"