Từ điển LongMan Dictionary|
plot‧ter/ˈplɒtə $ ˈplɑːtər/ noun [COUNTABLE]
1. someone who makes a secret plan to harm a person or organization, especially a political leader or government:
▪ The plotters were caught and executed.
2. a computer program that turns facts, numbers etc into a graph or chart
EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS
▪ Cheaper flatbed plotters, capable of plotting on sheets of A4 or A3 size paper, can be interfaced to personal computers.
▪ One problem for any coup plotters was what to do with the Shah if Mossadeq were removed.
▪ Security services had begun investigations whereupon the plotters had stopped.
▪ Switch instantly between dynamic graphic plotter displays and alpha-numeric presentations.
▪ Thao had been a compulsive plotter, while An, the consummate journalist, had seemed so detached.
▪ The plotters were arrested and spent a year in jail awaiting trial.
▪ The map generated by these commands is not sent directly to the plotter.
▪ The setup should be expanded to take in a plotter for graphic and map output.
▼ Từ liên quan / Related words
Related search result for "plotter"